| How'd I get the background to blur so much?? Radial blur effect applied to the background |
Monday, July 23, 2012
Ru-Ru
Ella's real name is Gabriella Ruth & I've been trying to teach Jessie that everyone has a few names that we go by. I started by explaining that she is Jessica Marie--she never really did get that concept & continues to call herself a wild "ta-ti"--strange, I know. I also tried to tell her that baby had a full name also. Well, she tried to say it herself & it came out "Gab-i-yella" "Ru-Ru". The Ru-Ru has stuck & that is another of Ella's nicknames for now. It is especially funny to hear Jessie saying no-no Ru-Ru when baby is climbing the couch or doing something that she knows not to do. Ella's hair is now long enough for some little baby pig tails, so she's been sporting that hair style recently. Here are a few pics of her with her pig tails. Enjoy & have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment