Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sweet baby Jacob

My friend Allison just had a baby and I couldn't resist visiting to meet this new little one.  Allison & I met when Jessie & her son Luke were in a music class at our church.  She really is the best mom!  So patient & it all seems to come so natural to her (unlike my OCD self ;)  Luke, her older son, is Jessie's first friend and he also likes to play with Ella.  Jacob Robert (or Baby Jake as Jessie calls him) arrived July 15th at 3:37 am.  Although Allison is a tiny girl, she has these strapping baby boys & Jacob's stats were impressive: 9lbs 3 oz and 21 3/4 inches...wow, you go girl!!  Here are a few snapshots of the newest addition, the girls & I can't wait to cuddle & play with you as you grow ;)  A big congrats to Nate, Allison, & big brother Luke!

So tiny, yet so perfect, if you can't see the hand of God in a newborn, then you may have a problem





Isn't this sweet??  A little smile or gas...I like to think it is the real thing!


No comments :

Post a Comment