Well, I grant you our kiddie pool is not much to look at, but we girls sure do love it. It may only be about 4 inches deep, but it provides much enjoyment at our house. Take a look at how most of our afternoons are spent. Ella has been watching her sister too much, she now knows how to remove her own diaper. The other day I went in to grab my camera & came back out to find them both without pants playing at the water table...girls, girls, girls, what is a mommy to do! Hope you all are staying cool during this hot weather. Enjoy & have a wonderful day ;)
 |
| No words...a double full-moon ;) |
 |
| Just to clarify they both had on swim diapers by this point!! |
 |
| A rousing game of "don't you splash your mama" broke out |
 |
| I'm so glad they each have a little friend in each other..they really do love being together |
No comments :
Post a Comment