Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 20, 2012

A little girl and her sucker

Here are some of my latest pics of Jessie to enjoy.  What can I say about our 28 month old??  She's bright, interested in everything we are doing, a mockingbird, and sweet (most of the time).  One thing I've noticed lately is that she seems so grown up sometimes, but also clings to some of those baby things that provide her with comfort.  For instance, she loves to read at night & one night last week after having a very full day...she told me "more rock please".  She just wanted me to rock her.  Of course, that was no burden at all & I enjoyed having some cuddle time with her, since most of the time she will not sit still long enough to even let me brush her hair.  Daily her vocabulary expands & she just loves to help.  She also has quite a memory & if she sees a Bruster's Ice Cream store from the car she always says "ya-ya", which is what she calls ice cream.  Oh also right now, everyone in her life is "wild".  If you ask her what kind of girls we have she will tell you "wild".  If you ask her what kind of daddy, mama, baby, etc. do we have she always says "wild".  I don't really think of myself as wild, but hey I guess that's better than being boring old mommy.  Anyway, hope everyone has a great day!  The dress was made by my mom...there is a matching one for Ella also, so I'm sure these will make another appearance on the blog soon!










No comments :

Post a Comment