Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Photography Project 1: Ariana is 1

So I'm always very flattered that people ask me to do some pics of their kiddos.  I love that I can do this for our friends & family as a gift.  I hope her mommy will not mind, but she's so cute I had to make her a blog star.  Princess Ariana thought I was funny & she loved to dance while I was taking her pics.  She has such a sweet little personality.  We took pics for over an hour & she never once fussed.  Wish my kids were like this!!  Here are a few pics of this sweet little one year old to enjoy.  They aren't perfect, but pretty good for a mom with a camera...the most important thing is that her mommy & daddy like them ;)  A big happy first birthday to this beautiful little girl!


Beautiful mommy & daughter


Aren't they gorgeous!!


I just loved the trees in this area of the park...I knew this would look good

What a little princess
Pretty family of 3

I know this is a totally overdone pose, but it's cute, right??


No comments :

Post a Comment