Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Strawberry dress

My dream was to have both girls in their little dresses I got them from Brazil, but with napping schedules being a little irregular this week, that just wasn't practical.  Jessica loves her new "staw-berry" dress that I got her in Brazil.  She has been asking to wear it since I showed it to her.  The other day while Ella was sleeping I took Jess outside for a little model session.  Of course, she only wanted to have her picture taken for about 10 minutes, but some of these are cute.  I'll try again soon to get them both in their dresses that coordinate--Jessie's has strawberries & Ella's has ladybugs, but both have a lot of red trim.  Jessie's speech is getting better & better by the day so much so that people other than us can understand her.  She also is beginning to have a memory of things & if she sees something or you talk to her about something that triggers a memory she will give you an ear to ear grin.  To me one of the best things about being a parent is seeing their little brains develop.  Anyway, enjoy some pics of Jessie in her little dress from Brazil & have a wonderful day!
Not so sure about modeling

Ok more excited in this one

Just loved the background in this one


Telling me about the strawberries 
Look at the back of that dress...ain't that cute??

This is so her...very contemplative

This is the face I get when I ask her to smile


Not so sure about the flower anymore, but look how long her hair has gotten


Gotta love the pigtails in this one ;)

It's a bit blurred around her eyes as this is her smile...this squinty face, but it's still cute

No comments :

Post a Comment