Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

She's a little girl now

I am so surprised by how much both girls changed while we were gone...yes, we were the ones who decided to leave for 10 whole days, but really I didn't think they would change so much in 2 weeks.  Well, they did.  We came back to find no baby left in Ella & Jessica is a little girl now.  She has her own opinions on everything & you can have a little conversation with her.  She also will take directions even better...which, I love!  I just couldn't resist a little photoshoot with her on Friday when I got my 99 cent bamboo umbrella in the mail--I'm using it in some photos I'm doing for a friend.  Oh also, we forgot her potty chair at Grandma & Grandpa's house so we had to get her a new one.  I took her to Target & let her pick it out.  She picked out the "Princess" potty chair.  This thing is so cute & it even plays music when she goes potty in it.  So far so good, no accidents since we've had it....fingers crossed we are moving into a more predictable phase of potty training.  Enjoy some pics of my little girl with her umbrella :)





Love it!




Looking so grown up

Isn't she pretty??
Same picture as above...just changed the white balance to shade...it's more golden this way--pretty either way I think

This one is a little overexposed, but I still liked it--it was about 100 degrees this day, but the light was great


No comments :

Post a Comment