| Too cute, right? Look at the little shoes! |
| Pig tails, of course ;) |
| I like this one of her...so big *sniff, sniff* |
| Saying oh, ohhhh to the kitty she saw on her dvd |
| Hand always in the mouth, lately |
| Cute little chub |
| What a doll, right? |
| Very serious, staring at her sister |
As for the doctor visit itself, well, the girls are ridiculously healthy. Here are their stats:
Jessica, 18 months
34 inches tall, b/w 95-99th percentile (off the chart, really)
23 lb 10 oz, around 50th percentile
She had to have 3 vaccines, the Hep A, DTAP, and a flu vaccine
Dr. Rowland, their pediatrician, was wearing a tie with ducks on it & Jessica had to tell him about the ducks that say quak, quak. He couldn't believe she knows her colors. He said "she's perfect", guess I gotta go with what the doc says. She was a little scared of him at first, but soon warmed up after he took the time to examine MoMo first. If anyone in Pittsburgh is looking for a great pediatrician, I would highly recommend Dr. Rowland--he's got 6 kids himself, so he's a pro.
Ella, 4 months old
26 inches long, b/w 90-95th percentile
15 lb 13 oz, b/w 70-85th percentile
She had 3 vaccines also, 1 oral & 2 shots, very awful feeling to see your little baby get shots :( The pediatrician said she looked great & that she seemed unusually strong for 4 months. Mostly b/c she was trying to sit up from being flat on her back--guess that's not normal for most 4 month olds. She was very smiley & put on a show for everyone before the shots with lots of "talking".
After the shots, we had 2 very unhappy little girls...so sad! But I rewarded them each with some extra cuddling & Jessica got 2 cookies with lunch.
| I caved and let her have a pacifier, she was just too pathetic |
| Very angry with mommy |
| Both very mad at me |
| Thankfully, they did eventually settle down--I let them cry it out for a little while before trying to drive |
Very thankful for such healthy, sweet little girls. We've got a fun day ahead with a trip to the Pittsburgh Children's Museum with some friends from church...so I've got to get on the road. Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!
No comments :
Post a Comment