Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Playtime and 'gator wrestling

It has been so rainy the past few days here & Jessica has been refusing to nap, so we've been in the playroom quite a bit.  Yesterday, the girls and I spent several hours in the playroom and I discovered that she may have a hidden talent.....gator wrestling!  I know it's just a stuffed gator, but it was funny to me.



Jessica also played peak-a-boo quite a bit.  She's so funny doing this and often if she has a meltdown in a grocery store or something I will play with her to distract her.
Little Ella was not as happy to be down in the playroom.  She prefers to be upstairs near the food & her swing.  She still suffers with reflux, but it is definitely better, especially if I elevate her after she eats....so unfortunately, not too many smiles in these pics. 



That's all for today, looks like we're supposed to get more rain today, so I guess we will be in the playroom again.  So very thankful for such a nice place for the girls and I to hang out when we can't go outside.  Happy Thursday!

No comments :

Post a Comment