Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

They're like jello....

Yesterday, while the girls and I were out running errands, I heard a lady on the radio talking about children.  She said children are like jello, you have to get all the good stuff in before they set....pretty funny, but oh so true.  No pressure as parents, right??  I just hope in these precious years that I am able to get as much good stuff in them before they don't listen to me anymore.  If anyone has any tips, I'm always taking advice:)  Now for the pictures: it seems like I've only had embarrassing photos of Jessica this week.   So here are some cute ones I took yesterday while she was playing in our "woods".  Her face is changing so much right now & she looks more like a mix of Michael and I.  I think she is cute, but definitely changing from a baby look into more of a little girl.  She had a lot of fun at Target yesterday and really enjoyed telling the lady at the checkout the colors of different items I was getting.  It's those small things that really make you realize how far they've come compared to when they were a baby in their infant carseat.  Anyway, not much else to report today.  Hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday!
Crazy ponytail girl with her MoMo

Giving MoMo some love


Looks a lot like dada here

This little walkway is over a stream in the woods

She calls the stream a "pool"





Little cutie ;)






No comments :

Post a Comment