| Mine never look as swirly as the pictures I see online, but they were delish! |
Marbled Cheesecake Brownies
Brownies:
½ C (1 stick) butter, melted
1 C sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
½ C all-purpose flour
1/3 C cocoa
¼ tsp. Baking powder
¼ tsp. Salt
Filling:
4 oz cream cheese, softened (from 8 oz package)
1 egg3 tablespoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
Directions:
Heat over to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 inch square baking pan. Stir together butter, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl. Add eggs, beat well. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Spread 3/4 of brownie batter in pan. Spoon filling by tablespoonfuls evenly onto brownie batter. Spoon remaining brownie batter over filling. Cut through mixture with knife several times for marbled design. Bake 25-30 min. depending on oven. Cool completely & cut, Enjoy!
- Jessica thinks it is really funny when Ella is doing tummy time and now she tries to interact with her more, so it is pretty cute. MoMo even got in on the tummy time action Friday afternoon.
- We also had a very special visitor on Friday afternoon--Grandpa Passineau came over for a short visit. He brought the girls some adorable gifts (I think Grandma Passineau had a hand in this :) and mostly just cuddled our little ones. Our girls are very lucky to have grandparents that love them so much!
On Friday evening, Ella tried rice cereal from a spoon for the 1st time. I already mix a little cereal in with her bottles because it seems to help the reflux. She seemed to like it, although, it is still much faster to feed her via bottle. I think she will soon get the hang of it ;)
Sunday we did our normal thing...rushed around getting both girls ready for church. It's so funny how Jessica now knows Sunday's are special b/c she gets to wear a pretty dress & bow. Yesterday while I was getting her dressed (I might add I got this hand smocked dress, brand new, with tags from On A Whimsy Consignment boutique in Ingomar for $10.00--that's my kind of deal;) she kept touching her hair and saying bow. Well, Ms. Jess just had to have a bow to complete the look. Her hair is so wild right now that I had to get it in pig tails and put a bow in the side to keep it out of her face. Nonetheless, she did end up looking adorable.
A little double cup action ;) So cute...but looking so big, who is that little girl? As for the littlest girl of the house, well, she also looked adorable in a little yellow, floral smocked dress, a gift from someone.That pretty much rounds out our weekend. Hope everyone got to enjoy a nice weekend & that you all have a wonderful Monday!
| Moist, cheesecakey, chocolately, buttery goodness :) |
| A stare down (yes, Jessica is naked again ;) |
| MoMo is just one of the kids too! |
No comments :
Post a Comment