Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Indoor & Outdoor fun

Yesterday, the girls and I had fun doing their favorite thing...tummy time!  Jessica now likes to get in on the action too & she likes to color while Ella is doing her "exercises".....It's crazy--I couldn't get Jessica to do tummy time for very long when she was Ella's age, but now she thinks it's great--go figure. 
Coloring during Ella's tummy time

helping Ella learn how to do things right

What color will those eyes be?  We do not know--kind of blue, green, gray

Playing with my camera's manual setting...don't know what I did, but she's cute anyway.

That hand is so good...she may just eat it right off
Love those little piggies

After playtime is over...we fall asleep
We are so fortunate to have such a large amount of land with our home, so we try to get outside as much as possible to see the various animals/plants/flowers that all grow in the woods, lately there are a lot of mushrooms & I've noticed the leaves changing color, so can't wait until they are at peak color to get some cute pics of the girls. Hope you all have a great Wednesday!
Jessica just loves the trees


Neat looking mushrooms


I just liked this old fallen down tree

So did you know who!

No comments :

Post a Comment