Technically, Gabriella will not be 4 months old until Friday, but yesterday we had absolutely gorgeous weather & the sun was out so I had to take the opportunity to snap some cute pics---while the light was good. She continues to be such a pleasant baby, although, she is particular about things. She's funny, for a child so young, she definitely prefers me or Michael over strangers. She likes to get dressed up & made a fuss over. *insert a rambling thought about Jessica* Jessica still doesn't really care about wearing dresses, although, she does like to wear bows now. She will actually come and get me & say bow while pointing to her hair...meaning, put a bow in my hair. *oh, back to Ella* The reflux is better for Ella, but we still struggle with feedings. She is a very difficult child to bottle feed. She takes a full 8 oz every 3 hr or so during the day and is still sleeping through the night, almost all nights....although, I do think we have the beginnings of teething with her, as her fists are always in her mouth...start praying for me now--2 teething at the same time, yikes! She still loves the swing & the exersaucer--well, she is getting used to it, I wouldn't say it's her favorite place, but a good way to keep her upright while in the playroom. She likes to watch Praise Baby with Jessica & has begun smiling at her sister...really sweet! She startles very easily & is much more jumpy than Jessica; although, she does seem to be outgoing as long as we are holding her. She's wearing a size 1-2 diaper, but we need to move up to size 3 very soon. 6 month clothes mostly fit her, although some are a little large depending on brand. It's hard to believe she's already 4 months old! She & I have had so many wonderful memories together already. She loves to be cuddled & I don't think it's too big of a chore...I probably love it more than she does. Anyway, enjoy some pics of our precious baby Ella...we can't help but love her more everyday :) Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!


 |
| Presh..right? |
 |
| Look how expressive she is with her eyebrows |
 |
| She's getting so strong |
 |
| This little outfit is ridiculous, I know, but I can't help myself :) |
 |
| Look at that little smile! |
 |
| Beautiful baby girl |
 |
| Loves to pose for the camera |
 |
| Sweet little angel |
No comments :
Post a Comment