3 Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. 4 Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.
Most recently I've noticed that Jessica is doing sweet things...not just her usual stuff, but covering Ella with blankets, helping me get her bibs, & showing affection--without being prompted, most of the time (see video).
I am constantly reinforcing this behavior and hopeful that she will learn that doing kind things for others & being helpful are what true beauty is all about. I see, even now, that she has a desire to help others & hope that she will learn to embrace this gift. Yes, both my girls are physically beautiful (or at least, I think so), but I believe as my grandma said, pretty is as pretty does. I hope to teach them this principle as they grow.
Now for some cute pics to get this Wednesday started. In the last few days, Jessica is finally giving kisses. She reserves the open-mouthed kisses for Dada & MoMo, but I'll take what I can get. Last night, she just wanted to sit by Dada while she watched Praise Baby.
| Daddy's little girl |
This morning Ms. Ella is sporting a cute outfit & giving me lots of laughs & smiles. She is so precious right now, I just want to freeze her in time.
That's all for the Passineau girls this morning. We are hopefully heading out to Sam's to get some much needed supplies. Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!
No comments :
Post a Comment