Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 15, 2012

13 months old

So even though I'm officially on vacation starting tomorrow....I couldn't let 13 months pass for Ella without some sort of blog post (I actually prepared this a few days ago :)  At 13 months I would describe her as on the move, into everything, walking more steadily every day, eating us out of house & home, & unfortunately a teething mess.  Sure she continues to keep us laughing with her little words & with her giggles, but this is a new phase for Ms.  She is exerting her will more & more & can go toe to toe with her sissy--there are many days where I have to break up "cat fights" between these two.  It usually involves Ella sitting on Jessie & hitting her with a toy.  However, they also play well together & Ella loves to be doing whatever her sissy is doing.  She is very difficult to change as she is constantly rolling on the changing table now!  Diaper & clothing sizes are the same as 12 months.  Favorite foods continue to be fruit & mac & cheese.  Although, recently lima beans have become a favorite also, go figure!  I only had about 10 minutes to take these & 15 min to edit, but they capture her development pretty well & I think it shows how much more steady she is getting on her feet.  I think her face has changed a lot since 12 months, she now really looks like a toddler & not a baby anymore. Enjoy & have a wonderful day!

85mm f2.8 or 3.2 ISO 100 1/125 or faster the only editing I did was apply unsharp mask

Slight blur on her face, but the stance is so Ella I had to include it

This is how she always walks---her little arms are always up like that


My fav--i actually might get a large print of this one, just think it's so cute :)










I think she's a nature girl in the making...she loves to be outside just like sissy


No comments :

Post a Comment