Ella is changing so rapidly right now...I don't really remember this drastic of a change with Jessie at 1 year, but I guess it was the same with her. It seems as though Ella is becoming more & more mischievous by the day & also more interested in her surroundings. She's also more aware that she can control things in her environment. After I had so carefully made myself an iced coffee drink she proceeded to toddler over & spill it all over herself & me--she then sat down in the spilled coffee & slapped her hands in it...that's just life with a toddler (it's a good thing she's so darn cute ;). Also, take a look at those eyes on baby girl--sort of a blue/green color with brown flecks around her pupil (I think this is what folks call grey)--what can I say she's unique! She's saying more words including: ball, bath, swing, spoiled, Mama, Dada, sissy, & cup. I think there are some others but those are the ones I know for sure. Here's a poem about toddlers that I find to be so true & a few snapshots of my little toddler. Hope you all have a great day ;)
Two little eyes
Discovering what's new
Two little hands
Touching everything in view
A sweet little voice
Asking you why
A mischievous smile
And a whimpering cry
Two little feet
Jumping on the floor
A toddler's mission
is to explore
Also, here's a video of our little "zombie" baby walking. We call her a zombie b/c of the way she walks & also we joke that she eats brains...so that explains the crazy talk I'm saying in this one ;)
No comments :
Post a Comment