Monday, June 25, 2012
Rio in 3 days
Well, tonight is our last full night in Rio De Janerio...tomorrow evening we will be flying back to Miami and then onto Detroit to get our girls at Grandma & Grandpa's house. I can honestly say that after almost 2 full days here you can truly do the city justice in 3 days. After we walked almost all the cool neighborhoods today, we are currently getting ready to enjoy a traditional Brazilian meal. We did Cristo Reedentor yesterday & then today we began our sightseeing with a death-defying trip to the top of Sugarloaf mountain on a cable car. The city is more beautiful than is portrayed on tv or in pictures & the height of the "mountains" is high, to be honest, a little scary! This is a beautiful city with so much culture & many, many beautiful architectural features. I am excited to show everyone the pics I took (although I didn't use my slr, it still is a good reminder of all the great things we saw & did). Hope you all are having a great day! Boa niche or have a good evening as they say in Brazil. Can't wait to get back to see the girls on Wednesday, although it has been wonderful to be away, our heart is in Michigan waiting for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment