Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 4, 2012

1st mani/pedi

While Michael was out of town this last weekend I took advantage to do something with Jessie I hadn't done before.  I gave her a little mani/pedi with some kiddy pink polish.  She loved it!  No that is an understatement, she was so proud of her pink "nails & piggies" that she just wouldn't stop asking me to take a picture.  She also insisted that I do my piggies in the same pink polish.  Here's a pic of our matching pedis & a few of her modeling her mani/pedi in her ballerina swimsuit from last summer.  It is so fun to do these things with her.  She especially wants to do whatever I do right now & it's very sweet.  This is how I would describe her at 27 months (which she is as of Monday): a lil' helper who is really into mommy & wants to do everything mommy does.  We don't really know why, but she calls herself a "wild ta-ti"(maybe b/c we call her our wild toddler sometimes ??) or "wild girl" She's eaten her weight in watermelon & strawberries the last few weeks & loves, loves peanut butter.   She also enjoys Dada or I drawing a kitty cat or jack (as in jack o' lantern) on her big toes.  Also, if you ask her if she wants something she now says "yeah"...which we are trying to teach her to say "yes, please" instead, but all things in time.  Those are some of the little everyday things that might otherwise get lost in the shuffle, but in years to come I'm sure they'll make me smile ;)  Enjoy & have a great day!

Matching pedis ;)




You can see the pink toenails in this one


I'm sure my neighbor thinks I'm crazy...she always wants to try to open his shed




The eyes are not as sharp as I like in this one, but you can see her little pink fingernails pretty well



I'm going to say it...but my focus was dead on in this one...this looks L-series quality if you ask me ;)


This one cracks me up...look at those shoes--got them on sale at Nordstrom kids, wish they came in my size


No comments :

Post a Comment