Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

An updated family pic

We attempted to take a family pic this last weekend using the timer on my camera.  This is no easy task with two little ones.  None that we got are excellent, but they do capture our family as we are right now.  A silly, wild 2 year old & a little toddler that watches her sister's every move & 2 doting parents.  Here are a few of the ones we took.  I really wanted one of us together around Ella's 1st birthday so that is why we tried.  I have found true joy in loving & caring for my family so eventhough these pics are not perfect.....to me they are precious.  Enjoy & have a great day!
3 of the 4 of us look great...too bad Jessie has her hand up

I like this one b/c it's just us...how we are

This is perfect for how our actual family looks...wild girl Jessie performing & Ella watching her like a hawk

In this one...Jessie looks great, but the rest of us are not so hot....this was after 40 pics....sigh!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment