Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Sweetie

Ella's hair in back is so thick, sometimes I really wonder if she will have a bit of curl to it.  The other day after playing in the pool it did indeed get some curl.  I know I've said it before, but she truly does have such a sweet little personality.  She's easy going & very pleasant.  However, she also gets grumpy when hungry or teething.  Here are a few pics to document said grumpiness.  I recently read in Redbook that in years to come it's nice to have a few pics of your kids not smiling...that way you have captured them fully.  Eventhough she's grumpy in some of these she's still a little sweetie!
Little "pudge"

She's got 6 teeth still, but I think she's getting some others now also


Summer sweetie

Adorable little girl, if you ask me

That's nature girl prancing around in back

Funny little expression

A little grumpy...wants some food, but look at the hair--a little curl in back

Mommy if you will not feed me....I will eat my dress

Look at the hair, oh, I'm going to have fun with this if there is indeed curl in it ;)

1 comment :

  1. So true, I remember seeing a crying picture of one of my friend's babies and thinking, I don't have any crying pictures. I need a crying picture, haha!

    ReplyDelete