Saturday, August 17, 2013
10th Anniversary
Today Michael and I are celebrating 10 years of marriage. I am thankful for a husband who always makes me feel special. He is a wonderful man & I couldn't ask for more. I could reminisce about all the ups & downs we've had, but he & I know these things & that's what matters most. Happy 10 years to my love, I look forward to many more together! For those wondering, tonight we will be going to dinner at a nice restaurant & then headed to Paris to continue our celebration in September. Am I a lucky lady or what?? Through the years together, we've had a lot of people look to our marriage as an example of a happy one. The secret to our success is God's blessing on each of us & on our marriage. Without God's grace & blessing on us, we would lack the foundation to build a life together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)





No comments :
Post a Comment