Thursday, August 29, 2013
Sugar & Spice &....mud!
Although, I always try to post the pretty pics I take of the girls, the reality is....the girls love to play in the mud. Especially, Ella! It was rainy most of the day yesterday, but after our errands & indoor fun, we went outside to enjoy some outdoor activities. Ella went right for the mud, despite the fact she was wearing her sugar & spice shirt, she got filthy. We also had a near worm-eating incident (all Ella), but I was able to stop that before any harm was done. "Jim", the worm, was fine & we put him back in the dirt where he belongs. As for Ella, she had to be hosed down before I would allow her back inside the house. Although, it's not as bad as it may sound. The rain spray setting on the hose is always a source of fun for her & she squealed with delight as I sprayed she & her sister...both at that point in their preferred state of naked. Good thing we live in a secluded/wooded property :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)













No comments :
Post a Comment