Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 19, 2013

Anniversary dinner

On Saturday, our actual anniversary, Michael took me to Legume in downtown Pittsburgh for our special dinner.  It was a lovely evening to just enjoy some time together.  the food was amazing, all local & fresh ingredients.  The staff was even nice enough to give us some complimentary champagne & take our "famous" dessert picture for us.  We've been taking a picture with our dessert for the last 10 years.  It's a tradition & fun to look back on all the wonderful times (ok, well desserts) we've shared together.  For starters, we shared a blue fish pate, goat cheese crostini, then I had corn soup, which was delish.  For our main, I had tilefish & Michael had goat prepared like a tenderloin with a lovely rhubarb chutney.  Both were fabulous.  For the all important dessert, I had pound cake with fresh peaches & salted caramel sauce & Michael had fresh berry pavlova.  Legume was voted one the top 25 restaurants in Pittsburgh & we can definitely see why.  Everything perfect.  Thanks to Michael for making the weekend so special for me, it was a wonderful way to celebrate 10 years & I'm excited to see where the next 10 take us :)

The dessert photo...it's a tradition :)

No comments :

Post a Comment