Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bride dress up

The girls were asking to play brides the other day, I thought why not allow them to try on my veil & headpiece that I wore...almost 10 years ago.  Jessica, especially, felt very special to get to play bride dress up.  She said that one day she would "marry a prince".  Ella wouldn't really wear the veil, but she liked the "crown".  Jessie has been asking questions about being married, like, who she could marry.  She had it in her mind about a week ago that she would marry daddy.  I tried to explain to her that daddy was already taken, but she would have none of it.  When he got home from work, she did ask him if she could marry him.  Cute, right??  Here they are...pretty precious if you ask me.  I held Jessie up to the mirror in my bathroom to see herself & she said "I'm so beautiful"...yes, you are little girl, yes you are!

PS...excuse the blue marker on her hand, no time to edit it out :)














































No comments :

Post a Comment