1 large backpack
1 box of broad tip classic colors markers
1 large box of tissues
2 rolls of paper towels
2 packages of baby wipes
2 containers of Clorox wipes
1 large package of paper napkins
1 package of Ziploc sandwich bags
1 package of Ziploc gallon bags
1 package of Dixie cups
For some reason a school supplies list made it more real to me. As for Jessica herself, she's so excited to start preschool & tells everyone, including folks at the dry cleaner & at Target that she's starting preschool! She will be attending with one of her little playmates that we know through church & she's happy to have a little friend to begin this adventure with.
Although, we do not live in the South anymore, I knew I wanted her to have a cute smocked dress for her 1st day...ok, well, for pictures also. If we still lived down South, this is how I would dress her & I thought why not here...maybe she'll start a new fashion trend :) Jessica, years from now when you look back on these pictures of you before you started 3 year preschool, know that we were/are so proud of you! We love you baby girl & pray God's favor on you as you take your 1st step in your education.
![]() |
| She's practicing raising her hand |
![]() |
| This is her "cross" face...that's what she tells me anyway |
She gave up on me & starting eating the apple
She's totally over these, but I wanted a full-length shot
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments :
Post a Comment