Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Glamour girls

I know folks probably think...I insist on dressing the girls up & taking their pics, but honestly, they do that.  Yesterday, they came up to me & wanted to wear necklaces & have their pics taken.  P.S.  Now editing on a big ol' iMac thanks to my hubs!  Super excited, but still trying to calibrate things.  Can't believe the difference for editing, it's like night & day!  I see so many more flaws than I did on my PC, hopefully, this will improve my skillz.  Cute little girlies, it's the funny little things about them that I love most!  We are trying to soak up as much of our summer as possible, so blogging may be a bit spotty over the next month or so.  We are spending almost every afternoon in the pool and getting ready for our big trip in Sept.  Thankful for all the fun times we've had this summer.





No comments :

Post a Comment