Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Rosie & other notes

Jessica has taken to calling Ella, "Rosie".  Rosie is the name of Caillou's little sister.  To those parents reading, I'm sure you can all relate when you hear that I am no fan of Caillou.  His voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard.  You know the day is off to a bad start when Caillou is on the TV before 8am.  It's not that Caillou is an inherently evil cartoon, he's a little 4 year old boy who has adventures....but, that voice!!  Well, anyway, I'm sorry to those Caillou fans out there, but he's not my fav.  Ella even calls herself Rosie, sometimes out in public.  Jessica sometimes introduces herself as Caillou & Ella as Rosie...funny, right??  I always get looks like, wow those kids are a little strange.  Some other notable things that they are doing/saying right now:  Ella is doing well on the potty & even has made several trips outside of the house in big girl panties with no accidents.  She finally legitimately knows her colors...*cue angels singing*...I thought it would never happen & even briefly thought she might have some color blindness (although I do realize this is highly unlikely in a girl), but it finally happened.  Both girls have taken to telling me that they are busy & that I shouldn't bother them...sassy little things!  Sometimes in the afternoon when I ask them to come in from playing Jessie usually says, "Don't bother me, I'm too busy!"  Ella will usually then chime in to say "We busy". Jessica can now buckle herself into her car seat...awesome!!   Ella thinks spiders are all named "Charlotte" as in Charlotte's Web.  She thinks they all tickle her.  Jessie was explaining to her the other day that good spiders are named Charlotte and bad spiders are named "Mean".  Those are some of the recent things that I thought I should include for memories sake.

PS...thanks to Nuna for the cute dress for Ella...doesn't she look great in that color?



This is her "say cheese" face
























Despite all of the fights, they do actually love each other

1 comment :

  1. Caillou gets on my ever-lovin nerves! He's whiny and rude, but you can't help what your kids like, I guess :). Great pictures! Your girls are growing up fast!!

    ReplyDelete