P.S. In case you're wondering, "what does a 2.5 year old put in her backpack?" A horse, a pair of sunglasses, and a big crayon...yep, she's ready :)
Friday, August 23, 2013
Baby school pictures
For weeks, ever since we've been talking about Jessie starting preschool, Ella has told everyone that she would be starting baby school. Not really, but she will be going to a drop-in child care center, Wexford Children's Center (WCC) all by herself from time to time. She and Jessie had previously been going to that center when I needed to go to the doctor or something, but she'll be going by herself now when Jessie is in preschool. Well, there was quite a bit of jealousy over Jessie getting a backpack for school, so I took out the little one that Jessie took to "baby school" last year & gave it to her. She was so excited & asked me to take her picture with her backpack. I think this has to do with the fact that she helped me take Jessie's pics a few weeks ago & she must have felt left out...I honestly didn't think she'd care, but apparently I was wrong. Doesn't she look cute & so proud of herself!
P.S. In case you're wondering, "what does a 2.5 year old put in her backpack?" A horse, a pair of sunglasses, and a big crayon...yep, she's ready :)
P.S. In case you're wondering, "what does a 2.5 year old put in her backpack?" A horse, a pair of sunglasses, and a big crayon...yep, she's ready :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)













No comments :
Post a Comment