I have a little one in my home who believes that she should be allowed to eat everything her almost 2 year old sister eats. The other day Jessica was having her snack & dropped an animal cracker on the floor. Ella scooped up this little lonely cracker and decided he was good enough to eat. Now--I was apprehensive to let her have this because as of today, there are still no teeth, but she gummed the poor little cracker to death & ate it just fine. She even wanted more once she was done. These girls....sigh, what is a mommy to do! Enjoy some pics & dialog concerning the animal cracker carnage that happened on this day ;)
 |
| Ella: Mama look what I found on the floor; Me: Yes, now let's put that down baby |
|
 |
| Ella: Mama I think I might like to eat him; Me: Don't know if it's such a good idea |
 |
| Ella: See Mama he fit all the way in my mouth; Me: Let's not rub crumbs all over our face (too late) |
 |
| Ella: Mama, can't I have another?? Me: I don't know about that |
 |
| Ella: Please Mama, my little gums hurt so bad; Me: Well, ok |
 |
| Ella: Mama look how good I'm doing; Me: Yes, I see that, is it good? |
 |
| Ella: Well, hold on Mama, let me check and see |
 |
| Ella: Mama, he's declicious; Me: that's great baby |
 |
| Ella: Mmmmmmm yummy |
 |
| Jessie: Mama, what about me, I want some peanut butter with my crackers; Me: ok baby, is this enough, see large glob on peanut butter on her tray |
 |
| Jessie: Look Mama, the animal crackers like to swim in my applesauce and like both my spoons to stir them around; Me: oh, ok--looks good to me |
 |
| Jessie: Mama--the peanut butter is really good, but I'm tired of the crackers, can I just use my spoon to eat the peanut butter?; Me: well, of course honey, we will just be sure to brush your teeth really well before nap time ;) |
No comments :
Post a Comment