Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sunday Dress Up

Sundays are a favorite day around our house.  We enjoy getting the girls dressed up for church, attending service, going out for brunch afterwards, and then the Sunday afternoon nap tradition.  The last 2 Sunday's we've had some pretty cute little girls to take to church.  Here are a few snapshots of our little cuties.  Photography discovery: white balance settings make a huge difference in the appearance of your pics.  If you're using a dslr & you are shooting in RAW then you can always change it after the fact, but I've found that setting mine before I even take the pics really changes the color that you get out of the images.  Took both sets of these in RAW set to daylight white balance setting...gives more rich color, at least on my monitor.  My next thing will be to look in to programs to calibrate my monitor to be sure I'm editing correctly...apparently, this is how those that do photography as a profession do it.  If it's not too expensive, this may be how this mommy does it too.  I also figured out how to remove backgrounds...see what you think.  Anyway, have a wonderful day!
The golden tones in her hair really show with this setting, I thought anyway

That hand is sooo good

Look at that little baby doll

Not so easy to take pics of this little wild toddler

Gettin' some love from Dada

Very golden tone, really like this outfit on her

The jumper is a little long, but so darn cute on her, I couldn't help myself;
See the background

Now you don't...I used the outline tool to select all of the background & then feather all the edges left behind...filling in with black. 
I see a flash of what the teenage years could be like with this little lady...sigh!  I'm gonna have my hands full.

My brown-eyed girl

Staring at her sister, but still cute
Trying to stick to the rule of thirds in this one....does it make a difference??...background is not ideal, too distracting--see fully removed background below & color corrected better, also :)



No comments :

Post a Comment