Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sunny snow day

On Saturday, we had some of the coldest & prettiest snowy weather I've ever seen.  So pretty & snowy that Dada volunteered to take Jessie out to play in it.  Well, they both had a blast.  Jessie was so excited to eat the snow & also to be able to fall in the snow.  I have to brag on my husband for a moment--he was tired after a long week of work, but he took his Saturday morning to spend with Jessica, who, at the moment, is not the most pleasant little toddler.  We are dealing with a strong-willed child who has a temper...Lord, help me, no seriously, I need it!  Anyway, they had a great time & the look on Jessica's face as Michael pulled her in the sled or helped her go down her slide was priceless...enjoy a look at our little toddler & her Dada.  I am so thankful for such a wonderful father for my kiddos...love that man.  Have a wonderful day!
22 months playing in the snow

Getting snow to throw at mommy

Blowing snow on Jessie...just thought this was a cool pic b/c I actually froze the action

Just liked that she as surrounded by snow in this one

Doing snow angels with dada

Still trying to get enough snow to throw at Mama

Just liked it in sepia

Look at that little cutie

So excited that she slid into the snow

Very contemplative in this one...wonder where she gets that??  Dada maybe?

Saying ohhh, ohhh

So happy Dada was helping her on the slide

Love this one of them

Getting a little wind burned, but still having fun

My favorite...it would make a good canvas

No comments :

Post a Comment