So in the book I've been reading there is a section on placing children in window wells or someplace unexpected to get interesting pics. I tried this in our upstairs bathroom the other day & I think with mixed results. No doubt some are cute, but it was a little dark in the bathroom to really get great sharpness on Jessica's face and also b/c we have dark wood in there, the light does not exactly bounce up onto her face in these as in some of the other pics I've taken....maybe, I need a set of reflectors to do this better. A funny story about Jessica--we've been trying to potty train for a couple of months now & I've had mixed results with this also. Well, the other day I was just sort of frustrated with the whole thing b/c she'd again taken her diaper off & brought me a present (you know the kind...poop)...perfect, just what your OCD, germaphobe mommy always wanted! So I had resolved that I wasn't going to push it anymore & we'd just see if she wanted to do things on her own. She kind of wanted to do things on her own....she has some of the littlest pet shop toys & there is a miniature potty in one of the sets--you probably all know where this is going, she brought the little potty to me it's about 1.5 inches square & told me she needed to "poop" which is her word for all things potty related. I tried to get her to her potty, but little miss removed her diaper & sat on the miniature potty. She didn't actually go on it, but did request candy as this is her reward for going potty. It was very funny to see her balanced on this tiny little potty--what can I say she's a character. I did take her to show her the potty we have for her & explained that that is where she goes & that this tiny potty was for her kitties. She looked confused, but then later in the day I found her putting all the kitties on the tiny potty...so I guess she got it. I hope this made you laugh & hopefully didn't gross you out too much--such is life with a toddler ;)
 |
| She's not looking at the camera, but her pigtails look cute here, as do her feet |
 |
| My photography book would say I'm breaking the rules by cropping at the knees, oh well, I liked how this looked |
 |
| She looks very girly in this little dress....thank Grandma Washington |
 |
| Showing me how she prays |
 |
| I like that she turned her head here |
 |
| This one just had an antique feel to it to me |
 |
| Gotta have a close up...wish the boo-boo were completely healed |
 |
| Very dancer looking with the toe points--keep the barbie toe--as they say on America's Next Top Model |
 |
| The angle of her face is good here |
 |
| B/c I was using a shallow depth of field her hand looks like it is popping out |
 |
| I think she's going to be really good in karate...that's what we want both girls to take--no seriously! |
 |
| Cute little girly |
No comments :
Post a Comment