Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wishing for Spring...already!

Well, I do realize that it is only the beginning of January & the beginning of winter also, but I do so wish for spring already.  The girls prefer to be outside & so do I.  I already have cabin fever.  So in honor of my desire for an early spring I had to put the girls in these little matching dresses...unfortunately, no shots together, but some apart are cute also.  These little pink dresses make me think of Spring.  Hope you all have a great day!  Used my "nifty-fifty" prime lens for these ISO 400 f2.8 shutter speed 1/60, as always shot in RAW then converted to high quality jpeg.
Just thought this was cute

I really like this one

It looks very "springy", don't you think?

This is how she gets around these days, sort of dragging her leg while crawling with one knee, I don't know why??

I just thinks she looks like a doll in this one

such a pretty little thing

2 dolls together



My big girl reading

I don't know, just looked antique to me

I really like this one also

This expression is very Jess right now

I had to put the baby in the chair

The only shot of them together...yep both wearing diapers b/c they refuse to wear the dresses for any longer & not even a look at the camera....ugggh, this is why folks who do photography of kids earn their pay!

No comments :

Post a Comment