Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Playing on the bed

A few days ago I indulged in something that I don't normally allow in our home....I let the girls both get on the bed & play.  Now (concerned grandparents) don't be alarmed, I was right there beside them making sure they didn't get too close to the edge.  The light coming through the window in our room was gorgeous that morning & the white mattress pad & headboard made a good setting for these.  I was making the bed from having washed the sheets & Jessica just had to get on, so I figured I may as well let little Ella join in the fun also.  Here are a few of them from that beautiful morning.  On another note, you may notice that Jessica is again naked in these pics.  I promise I do try to dress her, but she always strips down as soon as she can, so I figure well if she's happy then that's ok with me.  You only get to be little once in your life & if being naked makes you happy go for it (she was actually wearing a diaper, but nothing else, just to clarify).  I know I'm incredibly biased, but these are some pretty little girls!  Hope everyone has a great day ;)
Still modeling dresses for Mommy

In her most desired state, as usual, naked

Yep, that's Jessie's hand & head in the background, she was jumping around

I know she looks like a doll...right??

Such a happy baby, she's laughing at her crazy sister here

Just loved these in the sepia tone

Give her a few more months...Jessie will be running in terror

They were both having a blast just throwing themselves on the bed


The "pudge" as we call her--technically defined as a short, round person, fitting, don't you think??

Trying to crawl on the mattress

Big brown eyes like Daddy

Slight open bite from our pacifier habit....gotta work on that, I know

Love this one of her...very pretty

close up & in focus...not so easy with a 22 month old

No comments :

Post a Comment