| Had to do b/w--it made it look more private |
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Desperate times call for.....
I only have one picture for you today, but truly it says a 1000 words. I know several of my friends that read this blog have little one's that are around Jessica's age or they've already been through the dreaded potty training phase & I am sure any mother reading who's done this before will understand why I was pushed to such measures. Jessica & apparently a lot of kids will revert to wanting to use a diaper when they have a little sibling & this has certainly been the case in our house. This is how I have gotten Jessica to actually faithfully use the potty, poor Ella. I am happy to report that most days (fingers crossed & praying lots) Jessica does a really good job of going to the potty when she's awake. Sure we have the occasional accident, but mostly she's doing well. Ella is very funny with all of this potty stuff & will usually crawl into the bathroom & sit with Jessica while she's on the potty. I must state that Ella actually thinks this is really funny when I put her on the "baby" potty, so trust me when I say they are usually both on their potties laughing. I think the camera threw them off, but it's a funny pic to me anyway. Enjoy & have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment