Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hat model and a close up

I so wish Jessie would wear some hats for me, but she just will not do it.  When she sees Ella wearing hats she wants one, but as soon as I put it on her she runs away and takes it off.....uggh!  I guess this is just part of dealing with an almost 2 year old.  Which speaking of 2 years old--guess I need to think about how we should celebrate.  Of course, all celebrating depends on the weather, hoping that early March is at least cleared of snow, although knowing our luck we'll have a blizzard.  I can't say I miss the heat of the South, but I truly miss the mild winters.  But I guess the trade off is the bug-free mild summers of the North & I do enjoy those.  Anyway, hope you all have great days & enjoy some pics of the little ones.
The surprised/scared look I often get

Modeling new hats is fun mommy!

Look at this cupcake hat Grandma W made her--she likes it!

Diaper Diva

This is Jessica's latest pose of choice...she tells me night, night & lays down--hey I'll take it at least she's not moving that much

Look at those blue eyes

No, No baby Ella don't take your hat off like your sister does

Crawling everywhere these days

Can't resist a giant flower & pretty hat

I do like this one a lot of Jessie--her hair looks artfully disheveled--or just messy toddler hair--that's probably more appropriate

That hat is too much, right??

Her affinity for watching sister is going to be a problem for me

Very proud of her hat removal

No comments :

Post a Comment