Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

No nap=art project time

So we've been struggling at our house with sleeping through the night and also with naptime.  Now, Jessica has always been a child that fought me before she had a nap, but it seemed to be getting better, thankfully.  Today, she didn't sleep at all & Ella was up the night before.  These two things equals a very tired mommy.  What I decided to do to prevent Jessica from being too loud & waking Ella was to do some art projects.  She really likes to color so I thought great, maybe that will work & it did!  She had a great time & was quiet while Ella slept.  I am very thankful b/c at least if it's just one of them up, then I feel like things are more manageable.  Here are a few pics from our naptime turned art time.  Enjoy!
Can't tell yet which hand she will use, I'm still betting on a lefty ;)

Lots of new pics for Dada's office





Love this one...so Jess, trying to decide which color to use

She looks so much like Michael in this one...could be b/c she's being naughty


Somehow, crayons up the nose, look cute in this one ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment