Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Baby girls

What can I say, I never thought I wanted 2 girls, but now that I have them I can't imagine not getting to dress them up or accessorize them.  They are so sweet (obviously, there are times where I would say they are not this way) and so cuddly.  Right now Ella is just a joy to be around.  She's so smiley & loves to interact with other folks.  She loves to clap her hands & laugh.  It's the sweetest thing to see her all excited because Daddy came home or because I came in to get her out of her crib.  I think anyone reading this blog has discovered that I've become a little obsessed with taking pics of the girls & just can't help myself when it comes to dressing them up.  Well, a few days ago I just had to try to capture some of Ella's little claps.  Here are some pics of her dressed up b/c I had the need to put her in a dress & being her usual cute self.  Hope it brightens your day ;)
f1.8 ISO 400 shutter speed 1/80 sec--just plain adorable if you ask me

Very much looked like an antique one to me--natural window light


I think this might be the strongest of the bunch, love her position in the light

I know the dress is too much

My "assistant" Jessie wanted to make sure baby Ella was accessorized, she actually got this for her


Look at the little clapper, so sweet

Love the richness of color in this one & the light is great too

The reflection on the floor really adds depth

Staring at her sister

Little princess clapping b/c she's happy....love this one, technically a little off center & not level, but still good if you ask me

No comments :

Post a Comment